Monday, December 27, 2010

RE: ID Theft Report



-----Original Message-----
From: y@aol.com
To: kgodsey@honolulu.gov
Cc: abluemke@honolulu.gov
Sent: Wed, May 6, 2009 3:45 pm
Subject: RE: ID Theft Report

It was approximately 7:30, on Monday evening. The officer - a short male, told me he had been told by a Sgt. Daniels, not to make the report, although I did not see him speak with anyone.

Vernon Balmer Jr.

-----Original Message-----
From: Godsey, Karl <kgodsey@honolulu.gov>
To: y@aol.com
Cc: Bluemke, Alan <abluemke@honolulu.gov>; Wauke, Bryan <bwauke@honolulu.gov>; Putzulu, Paul <pputzulu@honolulu.gov>
Sent: Wed, 6 May 2009 7:07 am
Subject: RE: ID Theft Report


I am sorry to hear this.  Who was the officer and/or what time did you try and make the report?  I will have someone contact you via your email to address this situation.
Karl Godsey Deputy Chief Administrative Operations 529-3975


From: y@aol.com [mailto:y@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 4:22 PM
To: Godsey, Karl
Subject: RE: ID Theft Report
Sorry, but I have spoken prematurely. I tried again at the receiving station last night. But for some reason the officer decided to contact his sergeant, and was informed that without other documentation he could not procede. I told the officer that the pages of my IRS transcript that I provided, were the only ones relating to the suspicious incident. I think that would be all he, or she needs. I don't think the officer has to peruse my complete transcript to make a report.
Vernon Balmer Jr.
-----Original Message-----
From: Godsey, Karl <kgodsey@honolulu.gov>
To: y@aol.com
Sent: Mon, 4 May 2009 1:32 pm
Subject: RE: ID Theft Report
You are very welcome.
Karl Godsey Deputy Chief Administrative Operations 529-3975


From: y@aol.com [mailto:y@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 10:53 AM
To: Godsey, Karl
Subject: RE: ID Theft Report
Thank you, for your assistance Chief Godsey.
Vernon Balmer Jr.
-----Original Message-----
From: Godsey, Karl <kgodsey@honolulu.gov>
To: y@aol.com
Cc: Putzulu, Paul <pputzulu@honolulu.gov>; Wauke, Bryan <bwauke@honolulu.gov>; Bluemke, Alan <abluemke@honolulu.gov>
Sent: Mon, 4 May 2009 6:45 am
Subject: RE: ID Theft Report
You may come at any time between 7:45 and 16:30 Monday - Friday to the station and have the report taken at the security post at the entrance.
Karl Godsey Deputy Chief Administrative Operations 529-3975


From: y@aol.com [mailto:y@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 9:58 AM
To: Godsey, Karl
Subject: ID Theft Report
Thank you, Mr. Godsey. I don't think you will get this until Monday, or sometime next week.
When you do, let me know what time I will be able to go to the HPD main station to make
the report. Also I would think the persons at the receiving area will be able to do this, as they
have in the past. If not, I'm sure you will let me know os a contact name. I did not get the officer's
name that did not take my report, althoug I would remember what he looks like. Or, maybe the other
officers that were there before him might know who he is.


Vernon Balmer Jr.
Vernon Balmer Jr.
-----Original Message-----
From: Godsey, Karl <kgodsey@honolulu.gov>
To: y@aol.com
Sent: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 7:59 am
I was contacted by Deputy Attorney General Chris Young regarding your concern about a lack of report made by one of our officers.  Please contact me so I can arrange for an officer to take your report.  Rest assured that the officer who declined to make a report will receive remedial instruction.
Deputy Chief
Administrative Operations
529-3975



No comments:

Post a Comment